SECA has transitioned to online membership management software. This will allow members to renew their memberships online via credit card, but also allows for “offline” payments (i.e., cheque, e-transfer) as well. The membership software we will be using is called Wild Apricot. Much of SECA‘s communication will be via Wild Apricot and you will be receiving emails from email@example.com. To avoid missing important information please add that email address to your contact list as emails may go to your junk/spam folder otherwise. To purchase a SECA membership please follow this link: https://seca19.wildapricot.org/join-us
The Saskatchewan Early Childhood Association, SECA, is a non-profit, membership-based organization dedicated to the support of high-quality early childhood care, development and education. We believe that this requires a partnership among parents, caregiver, children, family, community and government.
SECA provides education, research, resources and services to early childhood educators and those interested in the growth and development of children
- SECA offers all provincial government licensed child care centers and family child care homes the opportunity to enroll in the specialty designed center/family child care Commercial General Liability Insurance Program through The Cooperators.
- SECA’s Group Benefit Plan is designed exclusively for early childhood educators, centers, and family child care providers and provides the most comprehensive plan available to center employees and family child care providers. The Plan includes individual or family coverage, which allows you to choose the appropriate level of protection whether you are single, have a family, or are integrating coverage with your partner’s plan.
- Borrow books and videos from our comprehensive resource center.
- Access Provincial conference, retreat, seminars, and workshops.
- Enjoy networking and liaison opportunities.
- Membership to a professional association is an income tax deduction
- SECA Group RRSP Plan
Discounts, Discounts, Discounts!
- SECA Reduced rates at workshops, seminars, conferences, and retreats
- Wintergreen – Offering Bi-Annual Discount
- Supreme Basics – Supreme Learning – 10% discount & Free Delivery(some restrictions apply)
- Canadian Childcare Federation Membership Fee
- Saskatoon Inn
- Regina Best Western Seven Oaks
- Prince Albert Inn
- Swift Current Best Western
- Tropical Inn North Battleford
- West Harvest Inn Lloydminster
- HBI Office Plus – Your local Saskatchewan Company *Min. 10% discount on both Daycare Supplies & Daycare Furniture**Extra discount pricing on Office, Printer, Cleaning & Breakroom supplies*Free Delivery (Some restrictions may apply)*
Send us a message.
Saskatchewan Early Childhood Association
1015 Railway Avenue
Toll Free: 1-888-658-4408