Early Childhood Educator Temporary Grant Positions
The USSU Childcare Centre provides care for children aged 6 months to 6 years of age, and has been in operation on the University of Saskatchewan campus since 1992. We have 156 children in total at our two locations, the Williams Location and our McEown Location.
We are hiring two temporary grant positions, one for each location. The Early Childhood Educator’s primary duty is to provide quality care in all areas of development in order to maintain the well-being of each child in the Centre. These positions will be working in a room with a diverse needs child and the room staff.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to)
- Complete supervision of the child with diverse needs as well as the group as a whole
- Program planning, organizing and implementing
- Maintain a current certification in First Aid and CPR
- Maintain an open, communicative relationship with the staff in the room and with the parents at all times
Training & Qualifications:
- ECE III or ECE II
- Bachelor of Education with ECE III equivalency
- Valid First Aid/CPR
- A Canadian Police Reference Check in the past 6 months
- Canadian Language Benchmark Level 7+
ECE III $19.08 per hour
ECE II $17.17 per hour
Matching Pension plan after 3 months probation is completed. Monthly EDO day.
As soon as possible
Please provide your resume and cover letter to:
USSU Childcare Centre Executive Director, email: email@example.com
Only those interviewed will be contacted. Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.
Lakeland Early Learning Cooperative in Christopher Lake
Is currently accepting resumes for an Early Childhood Educator position for both part time and full time. As an Early Childhood Educator you will be required to: Implement developmentally appropriate programming that reflects the Play & Exploration: Early Learning Program Guide;work with all ages of children attending the Centre in group and individual settings while following all childcare responsibilities and childcare regulations; work successfully with children, families, fellow staff members and community; assist in every day care of the Centre.
- Qualifications: – ECE 1, ECE 2, ECE 3 is an asset Experience in an early learning environment.
- Willingness to further ECE training.
- Possession of or willingness to obtain valid certification in First Aid/CPR.
- Criminal Record check, including a vulnerable sector check Wage: Based on Education Lakeland Early Learning Cooperative.
Our educators are continually educating themselves to further their success in developing and implementing the Play & Exploration program into the centre. We are looking for educators who are motivated, inspired and ready to be a part of our vision for the Centre.
Please contact Tonya Spriggs (Director) for any further information at 306-982-2133. Resumes may be sent by email: firstname.lastname@example.org Only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted. The application deadline is Friday, September 1, 2017.
Saskatchewan Early Childhood Association
1015 Railway Avenue
Toll Free: 1-888-658-4408
interim executive director