Little Ducklings Child Care Centre
The Little Ducklings Child Care Centre Board is accepting applications for a permanent full-time Director for the Little Ducklings Child Care Centre in Duck Lake. Built in 2011, Little Ducklings is a 51 space centre and includes a Teen Parent Support Program.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Diploma in Early Childhood Education (Level 3) or equivalent plus a minimum of two years experience working in a child care setting.
• Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
• Previous administrative and supervisory experience • Ability to work with people, to develop and motivate staff, and to create a positive and supportive work environment
• Proven decision making and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Extremely reliable with a demonstrated strong work ethic For further details, please contact Howard Wieler at 306-232-2016.
Salary is commensurate upon education and experience.
Deadline for applications is February 2, 2018.
Please forward all applications, including resume and a list of 3 references, to:
Attn: Howard Wieler
Little Ducklings Child Care Board
Box 279, Duck Lake SK S0K 1J0
Saskatchewan Early Childhood Association
1015 Railway Avenue
Toll Free: 1-888-658-4408